Food & Drink
We serve hot food seven nights a week from when our gates open at 6.00 pm until the first screening starts at 7.30 pm. If you would like to dine on our delicious dinners then we suggest you arrive early i.e. before 7 pm to avoid disappointment; our caterers can sell out. Our caterers for 2019 are listed below, plus some more important bites and morsels on food and drink at Deckchair below…
* The offering on Fundraiser nights is wide and varied, and could be anything from a BBQ or souvlaki to pasta to home-made cupcakes, and everything in between.
For special events and super busy nights we bring in another extra caterer, surprise!
- Our caterers take CASH ONLY, we offer cash out at the bar with any purchase over $10.
- We accept EFTPOS for purchases over $10.00 at our kiosk/bar and box office
- Our kiosk, and fully licensed bar, has a range of snacks, drinks, tea, coffee
- We stock snacks by local suppliers: Crazy Acres ice cream, Katja’s Delicious Popcorn, Bumblebean chocolate, One Mile Beer and Cider.
- There are vegan options at the candy bar.
- You are welcome to bring your own food!
We have a fully licensed bar! Our ‘kiosk’ offers a selection of beer and wine by the glass or bottle, prices start from $5 for light beers and up to $8 per glass of wine. In addition to our regular brews like Coopers Pale Ale, Pure Blonde and Little Creatures Pale Ale, we bring in a special drops each month with a Beer of the Month and a Wine of the Month. Check out the kiosk for details.
Our liquor license does NOT permit any alcohol to be brought into or removed from our premises.
As part of our move to reduce our carbon footprint and reduce waste as of 2014 we do not stock bottled water! To ensure your thirst is quenched we provide chilled, filtered water (Darwin water is among the best in Australia) free of charge, and a range of beverages including mineral water.